Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Office



So, it's been awhile since I have posted. I went from being what I considered not very busy to incredibly busy. I am amazed at how fast the transition was.

I love my new office. I get to work under blue skies. I exercise by weeding, double digging, walking from one side of the farm to the other. I get to keep my fingers in the corporate world by being the internship coordinator for the farm. Currently I am in the process of writing applications for several openings we have... 6 intern opportunities ranging from organic farming (the obvious) to marketing to web improvement and curriculum development. Pretty cool. We are late getting our applications into the game, but it will be interesting to see who applies.

So, I thought I'd check in, say hi! and let you know life on the farm, and a slow life in general, are really quite wonderful.

No comments: