Patience is a virtue I do not have. I am trying to cultivate it. Trying to be aware of my shortcoming and breathe through the panic. So far, I’m not doing too well.
There are two other offers on OUR HOUSE. We finally have our loan pre-approval letter and now can go forward with submitting our offer. This bank-owned property is screaming our name. Why?
1. It has over nine acres
2. It is completely off grid
3. There are major repairs needed to the solar system to get electricity to the house. The Lovey knows how to do that.
4. There is a great place for a garden and for fruit trees.
5. There is a place or two that would be perfect for an art studio for me.
6. The price is really, REALLY right.
7. It’s a place we both could make our own. A project, a home, a life
So, now we submit an offer and wait. I didn’t do so well with waiting to get the loan letter. I can’t imagine what it will be like to wait for our offer to be accepted or worse, to put us in a bidding war. This is where I lean tremendously on The Lovey. He has a better head for this. I just stomp my foot and pout.
Wish us luck. Actually wish The Lovey luck. He has to put up with me. Poor man!