Monday, December 28, 2009

The Big Sur Rival???

I grew up in California, but left when I was 21. There is SO much that I have not seen in this great state.


For Christmas, the Lovey took me to Timber Cove. Actually we went looking for houses. It's so fun to get off the beaten path, see places that most 'tourists' don't see. We started our adventure in the Napa area and quickly determined that we are coastal people. That evening we were on the Northern CA coast.


The next morning we drove around, discovered a Tibetan retreat, a very cool bakery, and I discovered an area that I just might like more than Big Sur! Somwthing I thought I would never say.

This area is a favorite of The Lovey's. He kept it a secret from me for oh, so many years. Now that the secret is a secret on longer, I believe we will be seeing a lot more of this area.... :-)

No comments: